MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
Do you want to communicate with confidence and be more persuasive in meetings and presentations?
Is your fear of public speaking holding you back?
Does your ability to communicate fall short of your knowledge or depth of expertise?
If you answered YES to these questions, then our communication and presentations skills workshop may be the key to your success.
Our workshop will help you build your confidence and learn how to see communication strategically, so you can adapt your message and delivery to your audience.
You'll also learn how to structure your message for greater impact and everyone will get the opportunity to practice and get constructive feedback.
TENTATIVE COURSE OUTLINE:
- Creating a great first impression *Speaking & Group Exercise 1*
- The 3 levels of communication (and why most people don't get past level 1)
- How to communicate in a compelling and authentic way
- Key elements of building trust and persuasion *Speaking Exercise 2*
- Speaking habits that make people look weak and undermines their credibility (but I still see people do them all the time...especially in meetings)
- How to structure your message or presentation for greater impact
- Using storytelling to inspire people *Speaking Exercise 3*
- How to read an audience of 1 or 100
- Key elements of audience engagement
- Creating your action plan and goal setting *Group Exercise*
- One full day of training with one of Canada's leading executive speech coaches
- A Certificate of Completion if you attend for the day and participate in all speaking exercises
- A copy of Narges' bestselling public speaking book "Capture the Spotlight" in paperback
- 30-days of email support with Narges herself after the workshop date to keep you accountable and answer questions
Contact us now for upcoming dates or to arrange a workshop for your organization.
Narges is one of the most incredible communications experts I know. Her ability to work with individuals from many walks of lie whether in personal or professional situations in unparalleled. From the moment I met Narges, I knew that she was destined for greatness, and I have seen her evolve into the incredible woman she is today. I highly recommend Narges, as she truly understands her field and brings an authentic presence to all speaking engagements.”