Build Effective Presentation Skills and Executive Presence Across Your Organization
Customized Corporate Group Training with Professional Curriculum Development for a Whole Range of Soft Skills and Media Training.
Our training is hands-on and highly interactive with both individual and group exercises – we get people to step up, speak out and move out of their comfort zones. We start with your strategic objectives and then work backwards to develop the curriculum that will help you create a happier, more productive workplace. We focus on soft skills that empower employees, improve interpersonal relationships, increase personal accountability and drive motivation. They leave our soft skills training happier, more confident and ready to take pride in their work. Every training session includes (i) an exploration session prior to the training to determine the exact modules and time frame necessary, (ii) informal assessment after the training to see if further training or mentoring is required, (iii) certificates of completion, (iv) suggestions for each individuals personal development plan and (v) the opportunity for follow up with each individual via email with us for confidential concerns and questions that they don’t feel comfortable addressing in front of the group.
All our corporate group training can be delivered as a Lunch’n Learn, Half Day, One Day or Two Days. We can come to you or we can take care of everything and you can come to us.
SOFT SKILLS AND COMMUNICATION TRAINING MODULES Include:
- Storytelling Skills and Techniques
- Body Language and Executive Presence
- Communicating with Confidence
- Speak the Language of Leadership
- How to Move from Information to Inspiration
- Presentation Skills and Media Training
- Public Speaking Skills
- Your Elevator Speech, Networking and Business Relationship Skills
- Train the Trainer Programs
- Towards More Productive Meetings
- Active Listening Skills
- Inter-Generational Communication
- Gender Differences in Communication
- Communicating for Personality Types
- Presentation Skills for STEM Professionals
- Public Speaking Skills for Women in Leadership
Narges gave an inspired talk to the Access workshop participants offering practical tips that can help students build leadership skills. Her training style is highly interactive and very engaging. I would recommend her to any organization look for top notch leadership communication expert.