We offer uplifting and interactive lunch and learn workshops that are typically 45 to 60 minutes long and delivered online or in person in Vancouver.
We also offer half day and full day group training!
All our seminars and workshops are designed to be highly engaging and informative. Our goal is to empower your employees with the knowledge and skills to be more productive and embrace innovation, collaboration and change.
**The above picture is NOT a stock image. It's a picture of Narges Nirumvala training a packed room at the beautiful MOTOROLA CANADA office in Vancouver. Picture provided by and used courtesy of her Fortune 500 client with tremendous gratitude.**
We offer reduced rates for our training to NOT FOR PROFIT organizations. Please ask for the NFP Rate.
These sessions are intense, highly interactive and ideal for boosting employee morale.
According to a recent survey conducted by The Harris Poll, 70% of US employees say they are at least somewhat likely to leave their current company and accept an offer with a new company that is known for investing in employee learning and development.
Aren't your employees worth the investment?
Our 45 to 60-minute modules, half-day and full-day session topics include:
- "Confident Women, Confident Voices" Our Flagship Program for Women
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills **Bestseller** (a great introductory lunch and learn for any department or industry)
- Communication, Collaboration and Connection **Updated 2024**
- Effective Faciliation Skills and Encouraging Dialogue **NEW 2023** (includes (i) communicating for different personality types and (ii) how to handle difficult conversations)
- The Power of Active Listening **Updated 2024**