These uplifting and informative workshops are typically 60 to 90-minutes long and designed to engage your team on all levels with a specific topic or area of interest.
They are full of practical tips and tangible takeaways that allow your team members to hit the ground running and make immediate changes in the way they communicate and interact with other people. These sessions are intense, interactive and ideal for boosting employee morale.
According to a recent survey conducted by The Harris Poll, 70% of US employees say they are at least somewhat likely to leave their current company and accept an offer with a new company that is known for investing in employee learning and development.
Aren't your employees worth the investment?
Our 60 to 90-minute modules and half-day sessions include:
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Body Language
- Networking: How to Work a Room
- First Impressions: Mastering Your Elevator Speech
- Media Relations
- Building Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
- Technical Presentations: Moving from Information to Inspiration
- Storytelling for Business
- Communicating Emotional Intelligence
- Introduction to Executive Presence
We are happy to discuss your specific requirements and customize our curriculum. All lunch and learn, half-day and full-day sessions include a discovery call prior the training and individual email support for all participants after the training to answer specific questions.