Executive Speech Coaching
A Trusted Advisor to Help You Build A Strong Personal Brand, Executive Presence and World Class Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
Based in Vancouver, Narges Nirumvala has established herself as one of the top executive speech coaches and leadership development experts in the World. Whether you want to be a more inspiring and engaging leader that people can relate to or you have a 911 speaking emergency that you need to prepare for, we can help you. She works one-on-one with aspiring leaders, corporate executives, community leaders and public figures to take their public speaking and presentation skills to the next level.
Our Clients Include:
- C-Level and Senior Executives
- First Nations Chiefs
- TED and TEDx Speakers
- Startup CEOs Pitching for Funding
- Young Emerging Leaders
- Women Executives
- Emerging Speakers
- Executives In Transition
- Executive and Leadership Teams
- Boards of Directors
- Executives who are non-native speakers of English
If you’re thinking about hiring Narges Nirumvala then you are already an accomplished, driven and successful individual. You need results now and you want to work with the best. If you are looking for high-caliber executive speech coaching and presentation skills training then you will not find anyone else with Narges’ passion, depth of knowledge, credentials and expertise.
Because Narges works almost exclusively with top tier clients like you, she understands the tremendous pressure you are under, your need for immediate results and promises the utmost discretion. Narges’ executive coaching clients include CEOs, CFOs, Elected Public Officials, Socialites, Athletes, Vice Presidents, First Nations Chiefs and Executive Directors. You can also hire her to train your entire board!
Narges has a unique system that includes writing and developing persuasive content, working on your delivery and understanding how it integrates into your unique situation, communication, marketing and sales strategy.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Virtual and In-Person Executive Speech Coaching with Narges:
Based on best practices and the latest research in the fields of leadership communication, public speaking, presentation skills and personal branding we develop a training program unique to each client. We work one-on-one with clients both in-person from our offices in Downtown Vancouver or via Zoom or phone.
Once we establish a good fit, the coaching process begins with our coaching agreement that both the coach and the client sign. The agreement outlines the fees, schedule, confidentiality and responsibilities. The first session includes an orientation and we go over our detailed intake questionnaire that we’ve designed after years of experience to give us the deepest insight into our clients objectives and their current situation. We then map out a development plan unique to each person and customized it to their personality, goals, strengths and areas of opportunity.
Whether it's a long term communication strategy or a 911 speaking emergency, we can help you! Here’s what you can expect from working with us:
- Learn how to build trust, engage your audience, project authority and command respect
- Develop your executive presence and learn to dress in a manner that reflects your stature
- Learn how to use storytelling to influence and persuade your audience
- Effectively communicate your vision with others so your message is heard
- Build confidence, reduce fear and learn to communicate with authenticity, clarity and power
- Learn how to provide good sound bites, use bridging techniques and deliver key messages to the media
- Discover the power of body language in negotiations and learn how people actually see you
- Learn how to use social media to build a powerful personal brand and elevate your career
- For non-native speakers of English improve your grammar, pronunciation, understanding of idiomatic phrases and vocabulary
VIP Day in Vancouver:
Executives and leaders fly in from all over the world to work with Narges. Based on our best practices and the latest research in the field of personal branding, leadership communication, public speaking and presentation skills.
The difference is that this is delivered much more intensively over a day or two for our customers who need immediate results. Our VIP Day also includes an extensive follow up program so we hold you accountable and support you after you leave.
Vancouver is a spectacular city, so why not combine business and pleasure ~ bring your spouse or family with you and see the sights when
Our unique approach is comprehensive and multidimensional. It includes key elements that help individuals and teams succeed and achieve extraordinary results with our coaching and training programs. We acknowledge the different learning styles, motivations and personality styles of each individual and customize our executive speech coaching and presentation skills workshops so each person can excel.
- We approach each client with a clean slate. We do not follow a “one size fits all” program and customize our approach to the goals, abilities, personality and aspirations of each individual or team.
- Our CEO, Narges Nirumvala is a much sought after paid, professional speaker. She walks the talk and has spoken at hundreds of events. She has insider experience of the techniques, challenges, triumphs, and audience expectations.
- We go beyond just standard public speaking and presentation skills into areas essential for leadership such as compelling storytelling and building your executive presence.
- We have extensive experience working with executives and leaders from highly technical backgrounds such as finance, science and engineering. We show you how to communicate technical material in a way that is inspiring and engaging to audiences at all levels.
- We have a deeper knowledge and understanding of technology. Narges Nirumvala is Microsoft Certified PowerPoint Expert and has years of experience working with decks to make your PowerPoint presentations more visually appealing and powerful.
- We have experience working with C-Suite executives taking their companies public and have prepared them for their IPO road shows and subsequent quarterly investor/Q&A calls.
Narges is patient, kind and direct in her approach to helping you articulate your story to your audience. Her strategic direction was very helpful in delivering my first speech in front of a large audience. Narges helped me explore my authentic voice and encouraged me to tell stories that would help me connect to my audience.