Narges Nirumvala is a Powerful and Engaging Motivational Keynote Speaker and an Experienced Workshop Leader Who Will take Your Conference or Event to the Next Level – GUARANTEED
Her keynotes, seminars and workshops are practical and filled with ‘how to’s’ and ‘why to’s’ that show attendees how to go beyond average and shine – at work and in life. She is motivational, inspirational, uplifting and energizing, she moves people to action by sharing personal stories, strategies and insights to help make goals and dreams. Her experience in coaching people to peak performance provides a foundation for empowering others to reach their true potential.
AVAILABLE for the Following Speaking Engagements:
- Workshop Leader
- Author Appearance
- Corporate Training
Her powerful and interactive keynotes, workshops, and strategy sessions gives the audience essential tools to take their vision – whether it relates to their career, business or life - and create a realistic plan that moves them to action. Narges’ audience includes corporations, associations, conferences, retreats, and workshops.
SAMPLE KEYNOTES Include:
Remember Narges can customize any of the following topics to the requirements of your industry or event. These can be delivered as keynotes or workshops.
Are You Ready for Your Moment in the Spotlight?
How often do you get to speak in your current position? If you were a better speaker or communicator how would it impact your career and the opportunities you get? Based on her new book “Capture the Spotlight” Narges’s highly interactive keynote will give you fundamental tools to help you find your authentic voice and step out of the shadows and into the light.
Attendees will learn:
- 3 reasons why public speaking is essential to your professional development and success
- 5 fundamentals of good public speaking
- 3 ways to boost your self-confidence
- How to begin to overcome your own fear and self-doubt
- 2 situations in which you should NEVER use PowerPoint (but people still do)
Speaking for Leadership: How to Command Respect, Project Authority and Inspire Confidence
Are leaders born or made? Why is public speaking so important to the success of a leader? Does your body language inspire confidence or laughter? Narges draws from the great speakers of our time in politics and business to give us valuable insights into what makes a truly great speaker and how it impacts on the success of their leadership.
In this high-energy,’ take no prisoners’ session the audience members will learn:
- 3 qualities of a truly great speaker – from Steve Jobs to MLK
- 5 ways that speaking directly impacts your leadership
- 4 levels of employee/team member engagement and why you really don’t want to get to level 4
7 Reasons Why You Should Hire Narges to Speak
- Uplifting, inspiring and motivational keynote presentations.
- Relevant, well-researched results-oriented content.
- Strong social media presence on all relevant platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn to help you promote your event, create buzz and SELL OUT the room.
- Customized content for each client.
- Up to 3 free conference calls before the event to help you plan.
- Well written, quality articles for your company/organization newsletter before and/or after the event to emphasis the learning outcomes of the presentation.
- Because you only want to hire the BEST for your event.
Visit Narges’ Meeting Planners Page for her High Resolution Headshot and Short Bio: http://www.executivespeak.com/media/
Narges Nirumvala is an expert and thought leader in her field and speaks all over North America and is available to travel to different cities including – Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando and many others. Please email: narges[at]executivespeak.com and let’s talk!
Narges Nirumvala has addressed hundreds of audiences and thousands of event participants in the past many years. Her content and style are tested and proven to be an effective means of engaging any audience. In fact, if you book Narges and your audience isn’t completely pleased, she’ll refund 50% of your fee*. Period. Considering another speaker? Ask them if they can make the same guarantee. You’ll be back! *Does not apply to charities and related travel charges not subject to refund.
To book Narges email: narges[at]executivespeak.com