Narges Nirumvala is the CEO of ExecutiveSpeak Coaching International, author of the public speaking and presentation skills book “Capture the Spotlight” and sits on the Board of Advisors for Healthy Crowdfunder Corporation. She is a top Executive Speech Coach and works with corporate leaders, association executives, elected community officials and high-performance teams to help them find their authentic voice, craft persuasive content and communicate with confidence in any public speaking situation from boardroom presentations to conference keynotes. Her writing on the subject has been circulated to 106 countries worldwide.
Narges has an honours degree in Psychology and did her postgraduate studies in International Political Economy – both in the United Kingdom, before moving to Cananda with her family.
Narges is often called upon by the media as an expert in her field. She has appeared on numerous media channels including CityTV, Breakfast Television Vancouver, OMNI Television, SUCCESS magazine, the Province, News1130 radio, the Vancouver Courier, Business In Vancouver, the Sounding Board and many others.
Narges is an energizing, inspiring and empowering keynote speaker for conferences, AGMs and other corporate functions. She believes passionately in giving back and has served on numerous not-for-profit boards over the years. Narges is a Mentor with the prestigious Leaders of Tomorrow program through the Vancouver Board of Trade.
HONOURS AND AWARDS Include:
- Winner, Dale Carnegie Sales Talk Champion
- Winner, Seeker Business Web Award
- Chair, Westside Business Awards of Distinction Awards
- Networking In Vancouver Connector of the Month
- Finalist, Vancouver Women of Worth Mompreneur of the Year
- Finalist, Vancouver Women of Worth Spirit, Success & Soul Award
- Nominee, 2012 North America Small Business Influencer Awards Sponsored by Blackberry
- Nominee, 2013 Shorty Awards, Small Business Category
- Debate Judge, JDC West 2013 at UBC
- Judge, 2013 Westside Business Awards
- Presentation Skills Trainer, 2013 TiE Young Entrepreneur Global Venture Challenge World Champions
Our organization is built on the following core values – if they resonate with you then too, then we should talk. Email: narges[at]executivespeak.com