When Was the Last Time You Electrified an Audience?
Whether it’s a million dollar deal, your candidacy announcement in front of a room full of press, or a keynote speech at your industry conference, it’s your time to shine. Outstanding public speaking skills win elections and build reputations.
It only takes one presentation to catapult you into the spotlight or send your career into the gutter.
So ask yourself:
- Are you nervous or confident?
- Will you enthrall your audience or bore them to death?
- Do you know what to say or are you reading from notes?
- Is your body language powerful or weak?
- What if someone heckles you or pushes your buttons?
- What if the projector breaks down or laptop fails – do you know what to do?
- Will your employees respect you or laugh at you?
Can you really risk it without executive speech coaching?
WHY Should You Work with Narges?
Narges Nirumvala has quickly established herself as one of the top executive speech coaches in Vancouver. She works one-on-one with C-Level executives, business owners and community leaders to dramatically improve their public speaking and presentation skills in the shortest period of time.
Here is how working with Narges can benefit you and your business:
- You will become a more confident and decisive speaker
- You will be able to persuade and connect with almost any audience
- You will be able to handle yourself even in stressful and difficult speaking situations
- You will see a significant improvement in your bottom line
- You will be able to cement your reputation in your field as an expert
- You will be able to more easily inspire, motivate and lead your team
Would we be a great fit to work together? Take my new FIT Quiz and find out!
What Clients are Saying…
“I just wanted to pass along my thanks for the speaking workshop a few weeks ago. I’ve always thought of myself as rather shy and a sub-par public speaker. Last night I spoke at an event and to my surprise, had some really great compliments from seasoned public speakers. I have to attribute that to what I learned in your speaking workshop. Really appreciate it and am hoping to attend some of your upcoming events as well!”
“Your keynote “Presentations Skills for Career Success” was great and met with RAVE reviews! You are very energetic, interactive and inspiring! Our group left with a new awareness and more importantly, concrete ideas on how to make a great first impression, communicate more effectively and with greater success. I loved your personal examples and the sincerity and directness in the message. Everybody loved it! Many thanks and best thoughts.”